The TUGS Board Game is a rare board game released in 1990 by Octogo Games and is based on the TUGS universe, set in Bigg City Port.
- Ten Cents
- Izzy Gomez
- Johnny Cuba
- Top Hat
- The Duchess
- Princess Alice
- Captain Star
- Captain Zero
- Grampus (on display board)
- Lillie Lightship (on display board)
- Fire Tug (on display board)
- Bluenose (on display board)
- Sally Seaplane (on display board)
- Not all the Star and Zero tugs appear on the board game; the characters that didn't appear in the game are Big Mac, O.J., Hercules and Zak.
- The board game says that Johnny Cuba is from Cuba when he speaks with an Australian accent in the TV Series. This mistake must have led from his surname, Cuba.
- S.S. Vienna is the only ocean liner from TUGS not to appear in the board game.
- The Duchess' nationality was British, but in a rare picture from Sunshine, she has a American flag on her front mast.
- It says that Zebedee is owned by Captain Star, but as Zebedee is a Z-Stack, he should be owned by Captain Zero, this is probably due to the ending of High Winds, where Ten Cents offered him a place within the Star Fleet.
- This is one piece of merchandise where Captain Star is spelt 'Starr', as in "Ringo Starr"
- Ten Cents is misspelt as "10 Cents"