The Fire Tug (also known as the Fire Launch or Fire Chief) is in his own right, quite a significant character, although he does not have his own individual name, he had a major role in the health, safety, and well-being in Bigg City Port. The fire tug is stationed at the Fire Dept station.
He is seen as an authoritarian figure and was often around when chaos was happening in the Port.
A second fire tug was seen in Jinxed.
The Fire Tug is level headed, bright eyed, and down-to-earth, although his stubble makes him appear quite rough. However, he is alert and keen to get to work. He speaks with a Cockney accent. He is painted white and red.His whistle sounds like a quiet, middle-pitched horn, also he has a siren.
Like Billy Shoepack, the Fire Tug could move his wheelhouse and eyes rather than having immobile features in certain episodes.
- Sean Barrett
- Kōji Ishii (Japan)
- Elise Langenoja (Finland; Munitions only)
- Pauli Virta (Finland; Quarantine only)
- After Tugs' production ended, Fire Tug's model was sold to the Star Tugs Company, an organisation which aimed to restore and preserve the models.
- He was bought without a face mask, though he was reunited with his face masks after the owner attended one of the events in 2014.
- He is one of two tugs with faces that are unnamed, the other being Sea Rogue's Uncle.
|Fire Tug #1 • Fire Tug #2 • Fire Barge|