Lord Stinker is Warrior's favourite garbage barge. He first appears in the episode Regatta, when he is decorated to take part in the regatta. In the episode High Tide, he comes to the rescue by stopping The Goods Engine from sinking into the canal. He is very intelligent, and has proved that he is more than just a barge. He is distinctive of wearing a clothespin on his nose to escape smelling his own stench. He helps collecting garbage or any objects that have fallen in the sea.
- Timothy Bateson (TUGS)
- Ian James Corlett (Salty's Lighthouse)
- Tarô Arakawa (Japan)
- Sukekiyo Kameyama (Japan; Warrior only)
- Pauli Virta (Finland)
- He, Pearl, Frank and Eddie are the only barges with names and faces.
- He is commonly referred to as His Lordship.
- Lord Stinker and Pearl seem to share the same model.
- It is currently unknown where Lord Stinker's model is.
- He has no visible mouth.
- In the book, Kidnapped, Lord Stinker's face is the same colour as the rest of him.