|This article is about the Star Tug. You may be looking for the episode.|
Warrior is Captain Star's fifth tug. He is used for a wide variety of tasks around Bigg City Port. Warrior usually works with his brother Big Mac and sometimes with Top Hat. He often is clumsy, but tries not to mess up. He is known only to get in the way by the Z-Stacks. Warrior speaks with a South London deep voice.
His capabilities range from the towing of barges (mainly Lord Stinker) to major liner docking operations, including the Princess Alice and The Duchess. Like the rest of the Star Fleet, Warrior is based on the tugs of San Francisco waters from the 1920s. His name obviously means he is pure of courage, bravery and knows how to put up a fight, which is quite ironically nothing at all, like Warrior!
He is extremely hardworking, despite the fact that his inherent clumsiness often leads to problems. He is quite loyal, strong-willed, and determined and never gives up. Despite Warrior's shortcomings, he has proved himself to be a valuable member of the Star Fleet with notable examples being when he helped put out the fires, saved Izzy Gomez and stopped the logs that were flowing from up the river. Captain Star has referred to him as a striker. Even though he's not the smartest tug on the fleet, Warrior can occasionally come up with bright (if unusual) ideas in dire situations, such as setting his garbage barge alight to make a beacon for the S.S. Vienna. Whenever he makes a mistake, he's determined to set things right, as seen in Sunshine, when he is the only tug who openly acknowledges how badly the other Star Tugs treated Sunshine.Warrior's whistle has a single note and is very nasally, much like a factory hooter.
Warrior is painted in the Star Fleet's corporate livery. This consists of a black hull, a yellow superstructure, white mast and an American flag-styled red, white and blue funnel. His name is painted on the sides of his bow in white and he has the number "5" on his funnel. He wears a blue cap.
- Nigel Anthony (TUGS)
- French Tickner (Salty's Lighthouse)
- Mitsuaki Madono (Japan)
- Elise Langenoja (Finland)
- His model was sold to The Star Tugs Company (formerly The Star Tugs Trust).
- Warrior is the only Star Tug with a fire hose.
- Unlike the other tugs, aside from Sea Rouge's Uncle, Warrior has a bushy front fender. This might be to indicate his clumsiness. Also, Warrior does not have any side-bumpers like most of the other tugs.
- It is currently unknown if Warrior's other face masks still remain in existence.
- Warrior, along with Hercules, Billy Shoepack, Lillie Lightship and Boomer, is one of the few tugs to have hair showing from underneath his hat.
|Ten Cents • Big Mac • O.J. • Top Hat • Warrior • Hercules • Sunshine|
|Captain Star • Grampus|